Job DescriptionJob Summary
This position is responsible for PeopleSoft Financial Management System (FMS) maintenance. This Includes Chart of Account and Chartfield Security maintenance. This position also serves as an interface with Fiscal Officers and campus departments on system and process issues.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance
-Experience with a major ERP Accounting System
Preferred Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree – Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance
• 3 years of experience with major ERP Accounting Systems
• 3 years governmental accounting experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and Maintain all Chartfield values, including Speedtype and Speedchart values.
- Define and maintain combo edit rules.
-Define and maintain financial security rules.
- Assign and maintain Chartfield Security for all end-users.
- Assign and maintain Chartfields and Attributes for workflow.
- Assist with troubleshooting errors concerning workflow.
- Assist with errors in Jaggaer concerning combo edit errors and invalid Speedchart keys.
- Assist in the design and implementation of process and system enhancements to create efficiencies in the system administration function.
• This position is eligible for an equivalency of relevant experience and education
• This position is eligible for remote work arrangements per department guidelines.
Special Instructions Summary
1) The University of Texas at Dallas is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (M/F/D/V).
2) All employees serve as a representative of the University and are expected to display respect, civility, professional courtesy, consideration of others and discretion in all interactions with members of the UT Dallas community and the general public.