Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review files for faculty and other employees with teaching assignments. Verify that original transcripts are in file and that the corresponding information is in the electronic database (Banner).
- Update the tracking system with audit results. Make notations if additional information is required.
- Provide progress reports to the Senior Executive Director of Human Resources.
- May assist with data entry in electronic database (Banner).
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
At Ball State University, we recognize inclusive excellence as an integral endeavor to fulfill our University’s mission and our strategic plan. We recruit, support, and retain a diverse population of students, faculty, and staff. We encourage and reward diversity of thought. We promote a work environment that encourages and rewards innovation and creativity. We pledge to keep Inclusive Excellence at the highest level of institutional importance and as a foundation in all that we strive to do. Our over-arching goal for Inclusive Excellence is to adopt a university-wide Inclusive Excellence approach to academic, administrative support, and service functions of the university. We believe Inclusive Excellence must be infused in every step we take.