Research Education & Training (RET) Program Administrator
Serves as a Program Administrator for education and training related to the RET office under the supervision of the Manager of Research Education and Training to prioritize education and training related initiatives for undergraduate students and research visiting scholars.
- Maintains sound conduct of the education and training programs, including, but not limited to recruitment, screening education, and certification and reporting.
- Works with education programs and research faculty to onboard and track trainees.
- Develops and coordinates career development opportunities for trainees.
- Works directly with the Manager of RET to ensure that all regulatory/compliance requirements are met to support the success of the education and training programs.
- Participates in ongoing quality assurance and monitoring as well as internally or externally sponsored monitoring and/or audits.
- Administers the Moffitt SPARK program.
- Works closely with the RET team to enhance Moffitt’s education portfolio and reputation.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (relevant field of study). Master's degree preferred.
- Three (3) years of experience supporting educational programs including administering procedures and protocols for an educational or training organization.
- Has demonstrated an overall understanding of education and training development and requirements.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.