The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the movement of candidates through the recruitment to hiring process. Overall responsibilities include: posting open requisitions to approved job boards, submitting recruitment advertising to print media (Research & Clinical Faculty), coordinating candidate travel & transportation when applicable, scheduling on-site interviews for the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers, creating on-site itineraries (Research & Clinical Faculty) and managing last minute scheduling changes.
The Coordinator will assist in the preparation of on-site/off-site job fairs with community partners, colleges and Universities, which may include partnering with local hotels and / or other event venues, booking meeting space, coordinating food and beverage when applicable, preparing promotional materials and giveaways, etc.
In addition, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator, will have administrative responsibilities to prepare check requests and reimbursements, including relocation and commitment incentives, as well as the employee referral program. The coordinator will assist the Supervisors, Talent Acquisition with other administrative duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Business functional knowledge in human resources.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to organize, perform under pressure, and handle multiple priorities
- High level of confidentiality
- Ability to exercise a high degree of diplomacy and tact with cultural sensitivity and ability to work with
- diverse groups of people
- Ability to adapt to different communication styles.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Facilitate the movement of candidates through the recruitment to hiring process.
- Coordinate candidate travel, schedule on-site interviews for the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers, create onsite interview itineraries and manage last minute scheduling changes.
- Initiate background and pre-employment checks.
- Process commitment incentives and relocation bonuses.
- Assist in the preparation of on-site job fairs with community partners, colleges and Universities.
- Other clerical job duties as assigned by the Supervisors, Talent Acquisition or Director, Talent Acquisition.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in a business operation support role as a Management Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Recruiting Coordinator, HR Assistant, or similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Previous experience as a Recruitment Coordinator in a fast paced Talent Acquisition team managing administrative responsibilities for high volume recruiting activities.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.