- Performs procedures on selected anatomy as requested by the clinician on patients in the following age groups: adolescence 12-19 years, adults 20-65 years and geriatric adults 65 and older.
- Performs a variety of procedures with the knowledge and ability to apply the proper scan protocols needed to visualize the anatomy in question.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Health Science.
- Has 2 years previous MRI experience in a hospital setting.
- Performs MRI procedures.
- Start IV's and administer contrast based on department protocols.
- Awareness of all MRI related policies.
- Knowledge of cross sectional anatomy to include knowledge of disease anomalies and abnormalities encountered in MRI.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Florida state license required.
- Associate degree in Radiology required.
- Graduate of a Committee of Allied Health Education and AMA accredited Radiology Technology program or the equivalent.
- ARRT certification in MRI required.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.