Texas Children's Cancer Center, Baylor College of Medicine is seeking experienced Senior Research Project Operations Associate for an industry-sponsored cancer immunotherapy program which includes pre-clinical projects leading to GPM manufacturing of cell therapy products and early phase clinical trials in pediatric and adult cancer patients. In this position, you will provide management support to lab personnel and ensure adequate resource for the studies. You will be responsible for timely execution of key deliverables, identification of critical risk areas and developing mitigation strategies. You will develop Management plan to include timeline and milestones; coordinate research personnel meetings; provide daily guidance to research associates and assistants; respond to inquiries and requests from program leaders and the sponsor; manage budgets and contracts; prepare regular reports.
- Timely execution of key deliverables, identification of critical risk areas and developing mitigation strategies.
- Develop management plan to include timeline and milestones.
- Coordinate research personnel meetings.
- Provide daily guidance to research associates and assistants.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from program leaders and the sponsor.
- Manage budgets and contracts.
- Prepare regular reports.
- Manage projects in the Center for Advanced Innate Cellular Therapy -- including initiation, conduct and completion of projects. This includes managing budgets of the projects as well as ensuring proper supplies and equipment are ordered, and developing goals for the laboratory.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Four years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Baylor College of Medicine fosters diversity among its students, trainees, faculty and staff as a prerequisite to accomplishing our institutional mission, and setting standards for excellence in training healthcare providers and biomedical scientists, promoting scientific innovation, and providing patient-centered care.
- Diversity, respect, and inclusiveness create an environment that is conducive to academic excellence, and strengthens our institution by increasing talent, encouraging creativity, and ensuring a broader perspective.
- Diversity helps position Baylor to reduce disparities in health and healthcare access and to better address the needs of the community we serve.
- Baylor is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding students, trainees, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds by providing a welcoming, supportive learning environment for all members of the Baylor community.
Please mention to the employer that you saw this ad on DiversityWork.com