Join the Office of Physician Recruitment focusing on Pharmacy and Advanced Practice Provider recruitment.
We are looking for an independent, responsible, self-motivated recruiter to engage in full cycle recruiter activities to meet enterprise goals. This position requires excellent communication/organizational skills with thoughtful attention to details while working in a fast paced recruiting environment.
Previous proven recruitment experience with high touch areas preferred.
Our busy team is currently a hybrid work location model of work from home and from various Cleveland Clinic sites. Your daily work will be remote, but you will be required to be onsite for candidate site visits, staff meetings and recruitment functions.
Provides recruiting of highly qualified candidates and participates in the daily activities associated with the sourcing of staff physicians. Creates, develops and implements highly effective recruitment strategies.
Responsible for staff and advanced practice recruitment and on-boarding activities, as well as manages all aspects of small projects and/or phases of larger projects.
- Sources candidates, secures CV of physician candidates and disseminates to appropriate individuals for initial telephone interviews.
- Maintains CV in database file. Assists in creation of copy for direct mailers, advertisements and brochures.
- Develops contacts with various companies capable of providing target mailing lists.
- Assists in developing ongoing protocols for contacting various physician residency and fellowship programs to secure lists of potential candidates.
- Arranges for placement of notices that specify current staff physician needs.
- Arranges and participates in candidate site visits; coordinates site visits and directs establishment of appropriate itineraries.
- Interacts with various Sections and Departments of CCF to ensure adequate compatibility of interview schedules.
- Follows-up with candidates after their site visits to determine their continued level of interest.
- Manages database of staff physician contacts.
- Creates candidate files and updates as needed.
- Maintains recruitment logs. Attends meetings with the Director as necessary.
- Participates in various activities involving the entire spectrum of the recruitment cycle.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, a science specialization or related field.
- Valid driver's license (VDL).
Complexity of Work:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to manage time well and prioritize tasks while multi-tasking; ability to interact with physicians and others with high levels of education; ability to establish rapport with potential staff physician candidates and ascertain whether they possess the particular skills needed; high degree of computer literacy and the ability to acquire additional skills in this area.
- Minimum three years related recruitment experience.
- Five additional years of recruitment experience may offset the Bachelor's Degree requirement.
- Normal physical demands include dexterity sufficient to operate PC and other office equipment.
- Normal or corrected vision, hearing and speech.
- Frequent sitting, standing or walking required.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Keywords: Recruitment, Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, Healthcare Recruitment, Physician Recruitment
The policy of Cleveland Clinic Health System and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic Health System) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic Health System's Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days.
Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic Health System facility.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster
Cleveland Clinic Health System is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.