***New Moffitt McKinley hospital opening July 2023***
Check out our new hospital:
- Responsible for the competent and proficient performance of all respiratory and cardiology procedures for critical and basic floor care.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Has a minimum of 6 months experience as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Competently performs all respiratory and cardiology procedures.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge in the use of all respiratory and cardiology equipment.
- Documents in the hospital computer system all procedures performed per JCAHO requirements and department policies.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Completion of a Respiratory Care program is required.
- Credentialed by the NBRC as a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- ACLS required.
- Licensure in the state of Florida as a Registered Respiratory therapist is required.
- Current BLS required.
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.