- Performs basic data analysis to include data validation, investigation, and testing of hypotheses.
- Assists Principal Investigator with transforming data to support the investigation of research questions Builds basic predictive models, and other mathematical or statistical models as needed by using modeling tools.
- Utilizes process enhancement opportunities to improve the efficiency of data pulling, reporting, programming, operation and etc.
- Works to curate and process complex clinical and biological data
- May communicate or present research findings.
- Identifies technical issues and manages resolution for analytics programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field required.
- Language required
- Language preferred
- None required
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Requires good communication and presentation skills to summarize data for Principal Investigators and other research audiences.
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience conducting data analytics, math or statistical modeling or machine learning.
- Demonstrate proficiency with programing skills in languages such as SAS, SQL, SPSS, R, Python, MATLAB or similar.
- Master’s or PhD degrees in related fields may offset the experience requirement.
- Ability to perform work in a stationary position for extended periods
- Ability to operate a computer and other office equipment
- Ability to communicate and exchange accurate information
- In some locations, ability to move up to 15 pounds
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment.
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.