Responsible for using the data to design, create, and maintain analyses and reports and tools in support of clinical and business operations. Performs advanced data analysis utilizing appropriate analytics methodologies and fosters data-driven decision-making by providing valuable consultative analytics support.
- Perform calculations and reporting for clinical compensation plan
- Develop and report on institutional clinical productivity
- Review pro forma and profit and loss statements for clinical recruitment
- Building and analyzing complex reports and distilling them into presentations for executive leadership – Business Performance Review reports (monthly), Physician Compensation and Productivity reports (biweekly), Clinical Quality reporting (monthly) and incentive calculations (annually), other data analysis to support executive leadership presentations as needed (Dr. McDeavitt)
- In conjunction with Physician Compensation Director and Clinical Business Development Director, support leadership in development of business plans, executive summaries, proposals, and presentations
- Support strategic vision and recruitment plan for growth of clinical operations – This position would be responsible for extracting, analyzing, and distilling data from our clinical endeavors, financials, and market data for the purposes of developing an annual Baylor Medicine Recruitment plan (what physicians we need in the clinical enterprise to support market demands) in conjunction with the BSLMC recruitment plan, as well as determining the necessary expansion and contraction of service lines.
- Pull and analyze market data/trends using Sg2 and/or Optum Market Advantage for purposes of strategic business development
- Lead mid-size and multi-year projects – looking at practice performance by academic department, location, service line, etc. for year over year trends; providing data driven insights regarding clinical performance, quality performance, network integrity, and tracking and reporting on operational KPIs to support the improvement of the clinical enterprise
- Document business processes and workflows
- Assists in ad hoc reporting and other analytical support
- Bachelor's degree. Four years of relevant experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Strong Excel skills
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Baylor College of Medicine fosters diversity among its students, trainees, faculty and staff as a prerequisite to accomplishing our institutional mission, and setting standards for excellence in training healthcare providers and biomedical scientists, promoting scientific innovation, and providing patient-centered care. - Diversity, respect, and inclusiveness create an environment that is conducive to academic excellence, and strengthens our institution by increasing talent, encouraging creativity, and ensuring a broader perspective. - Diversity helps position Baylor to reduce disparities in health and healthcare access and to better address the needs of the community we serve. - Baylor is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding students, trainees, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds by providing a welcoming, supportive learning environment for all members of the Baylor community.