The Research Coordinator I will coordinate the day-to-day activities of the Stepped Care initiative on the Texas Mental Health Care Consortium grant. This is part of a research initiative to the program that will deliver cognitive behavioral therapy to children and adolescents through telehealth services. The coordinator will ensure the new initiative is successful by coordinating the day to day activities of enrollment, updating the PI on consistency across program sites, database management, partnering with schools, and referrals to the program.
- Screen, enroll, and monitor the ongoing assessment and treatment of patients.
- Coordinates with partnered schools for program referrals.
- Ensures consistency of program information across all program sites.
- Ensures program therapists have the materials and equipment needed for telehealth services. Orders supplies and equipment as needed.
- Participates in program meetings providing updates on program initiatives and goals for recruiting participants.
- Maintains records and regulatory documents for the grant, as well as other appropriate agencies.
- Ensures patients and families have positive experiences throughout the program.
- Collects patient information and enters into a database. Coordinates with therapists in the program to provide up to date information.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Three years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Baylor College of Medicine fosters diversity among its students, trainees, faculty and staff as a prerequisite to accomplishing our institutional mission, and setting standards for excellence in training healthcare providers and biomedical scientists, promoting scientific innovation, and providing patient-centered care. - Diversity, respect, and inclusiveness create an environment that is conducive to academic excellence, and strengthens our institution by increasing talent, encouraging creativity, and ensuring a broader perspective. - Diversity helps position Baylor to reduce disparities in health and healthcare access and to better address the needs of the community we serve. - Baylor is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding students, trainees, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds by providing a welcoming, supportive learning environment for all members of the Baylor community.