Clinical Trials Data Coordinator Opportunity at City of Hope, Orange County
Join the transformative team atCity of Hope, where we're changing lives and making a real difference in the fight against cancer, diabetes, and other life-threatening illnesses. City of Hope’s growing national system includes its Los Angeles campus, a network of clinical care locations across Southern California, a new cancer center in Orange County, California, and treatment facilities in Atlanta, Chicago and Phoenix. Our dedicated and compassionate employees are driven by a common mission: To deliver the cures of tomorrow to the people who need them today.
The Clinical Trials Data Coordinator in Orange County reports to the Executive of Clinical Research. This full-time hybrid position entails ensuring data integrity for various research studies. Responsibilities include data abstraction, CRF completion, query resolution, sponsor monitor visit coordination, and maintaining audit-ready data. You will also oversee electronic research records and patient information in the CTMS, contributing to cutting-edge clinical research.
As a successful candidate, you will:
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, NIH guidelines, and HIPPA regulations.
- Collaborate effectively as a valuable member of the clinical research team, demonstrating clear and timely written and verbal communication skills, including the sharing of critical information.
- Take responsibility for communicating any protocol deviations or issues related to study execution, ensuring transparency and problem resolution.
- Maintain strict adherence to study protocols by comprehending, communicating, and overseeing the proper execution of study parameters in accordance with protocol requirements.
- Seek appropriate supervision, when necessary, prioritize tasks effectively, consistently meet deadlines, and exhibit meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of your work.
Your qualifications should include:
- Bachelor’s Degree, relevant experience may substitute for degree.
- At least two years of experience related to the conduct of oncology clinical trials.
- Working knowledge of clinical trials, Federal, State, and Local Regulations, and IRB requirements.
City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, please click here.
Salary / Pay Rate Information:
Pay Rate: $31.00 - $43.09 / hour
The estimated pay scale represents the typical [salary/hourly] range City of Hope reasonably expects to pay for this position, with offers determined based on several factors which may include, but not be limited to, the candidate’s experience, expertise, skills, education, job scope, training, internal equity, geography/market, etc. This pay scale is subject to change from time to time.
City of Hope is a community of people characterized by our diversity of thought, background and approach, but tied together by our commitment to care for and cure those with cancer and other life-threatening diseases. The innovation that our diversity produces in the areas of research, treatment, philanthropy and education has made us national leaders in this fight. Our unique and diverse workforce provides us the ability to understand our patients' needs, deliver compassionate care and continue the quest for a cure for life-threatening diseases. At City of Hope, diversity and inclusion is a core value at the heart of our mission. We strive to create an inclusive workplace environment that engages all of our employees and provides them with opportunities to develop and grow, both personally and professionally. Each day brings an opportunity to strengthen our work, leverage our different perspectives and improve our patients’ experiences by learning from others. Diversity and inclusion is about much more than policies and campaigns. It is an integral part of who we are as an institution, how we operate and how we see our future.