Special Procedures Technologist - Interventional Radiology
Join the transformative team at City of Hope, where we're changing lives and making a real difference in the fight against cancer, diabetes, and other life-threatening illnesses. City of Hopeâ€™s growing national system includes its Los Angeles campus, a network of clinical care locations across Southern California, a new cancer center in Orange County, California, andâ€Żtreatment facilitiesâ€Żin Atlanta, Chicago and Phoenix. our dedicated and compassionate employees are driven by a common mission: To deliver the cures of tomorrow to the people who need them today.
Join our City of Hope team as a Special Procedures Technologist, where you will play a critical role in assisting radiologists and other physicians during invasive and interventional radiologic procedures! Your responsibilities include operating specialized angiographic and interventional radiologic equipment and serving as the radiologist's assistant during sterile procedures. Your expertise will ensure the smooth and safe execution of these specialized medical procedures. Join us in delivering exceptional care and advancing medical interventions! â€ŻCLICK HERE to learn more about the Lennar Foundation Cancer Center.
As a successful candidate, you will:
- Perform radiographic procedures, both general and within designated specialties.
- Assist the radiologist, cardiologist, and/or clinician during radiologic procedures, including invasive and non-invasive studies.
- Operate general radiographic equipment, specialized angiographic radiologic equipment for the performance of radiologic angiography, heart catheterization angiography, interventional radiologic procedures, and operates other related equipment for the performance of general and interventional radiologic procedures
- Possess 1 year performing Special Procedures (highly preferred)
Your qualifications should include:
- High School or equivalent; Experience may substitute for minimum education requirements
- 2 years in Diagnostic radiology
- AMA approved school of Diagnostic Radiologic Technology
- CRT (Radiography and Fluoroscopy)
City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, please click here.
Salary / Pay Rate Information:
Pay Rate: $45.17 - $67.76 / hour
The estimated pay scale represents the typical [salary/hourly] range City of Hope reasonably expects to pay for this position, with offers determined based on several factors which may include, but not be limited to, the candidateâ€™s experience, expertise, skills, education, job scope, training, internal equity, geography/market, etc. This pay scale is subject to change from time to time.
City of Hope is a community of people characterized by our diversity of thought, background and approach, but tied together by our commitment to care for and cure those with cancer and other life-threatening diseases. The innovation that our diversity produces in the areas of research, treatment, philanthropy and education has made us national leaders in this fight. Our unique and diverse workforce provides us the ability to understand our patients' needs, deliver compassionate care and continue the quest for a cure for life-threatening diseases. At City of Hope, diversity and inclusion is a core value at the heart of our mission. We strive to create an inclusive workplace environment that engages all of our employees and provides them with opportunities to develop and grow, both personally and professionally. Each day brings an opportunity to strengthen our work, leverage our different perspectives and improve our patientsâ€™ experiences by learning from others. Diversity and inclusion is about much more than policies and campaigns. It is an integral part of who we are as an institution, how we operate and how we see our future.