A few reasons why to join our Moffitt Team....
- One of the BEST Employee Referral Programs
- Sign on Bonus
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Shift Differentials
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Parental Leave and other Leaves
- Education Assistance
Food Service Employee II(Shift and Position Can Vary):
- Perform services related to preparing and serving food for patients, staff, and visitors using established standards of sanitation, safety, infection control, guest relations, and appropriate to the specific needs of this population.
The Ideal Candidate
- Supports co-workers by maintaining attendance requirements.
- Demonstrates willingness to adapt to changing individual and institutional roles, needs, and environment.
- Is dedicated to superior customer service and satisfaction.
- Consistently provides quality products/services.
- Maintains awareness and follows safety policies and procedures applicable to assigned duties.
- Assembling and service of patient and cafeteria food.
- Bussing, utility, general cleaning of food service equipment.
- Specific food service equipment operation.
- Follow established departmental standards of safety in food preparation, service, cleaning, and maintenance.
- Demonstrate good rapport and cooperative working relationship with all members of the department and Cancer Center staff.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- No education required, High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 6 months previous experience in food production and service required. Work experience in non-food service business may be substituted where applicable.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of food service equipment for food production and service.
- Ability to follow basic oral/written instructions in English (for the safety of our patients and staff in an emergency situation)
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.