- Master degree in epidemiology, public health, or related field and/or sufficient relevant experience in this area.
- Prospective candidates must have demonstrated experience teaching students from diverse backgrounds and expertise in epidemiology and/or public health.
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated knowledge about the use of student focused pedagogy in the classroom in order to engage students in the learning process.
Position Preferred Qualifications/Experience
- Terminal degree (Ph.D, EdD, ScD, DrPH)
- Teaching experience and healthcare industry and/or public health experience (private sector or public sector)
About Rider University
Rider University is committed to fostering an inclusive, vibrant living and learning community that embraces students, faculty and staff of all backgrounds and enables them to achieve success.
Through reflection and open, respectful dialogue, we develop responsible citizens who demonstrate academic understanding and compassion to grow and serve as leaders in a diverse and global world.
Candidates with a demonstrated commitment supportive of the multicultural needs of Rider University and the surrounding community are highly desired.
Rider University is consistently ranked as a best college by U.S. News and World Report, The Wall Street Journal and The Princeton Review. For more than a decade, Rider has also been recognized in The Princeton Review’s Guide to Green Colleges for its sustainability efforts.
Rider University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.
Special Instructions to Applicants
- Cover letter
- Statement/evidence of teaching effectiveness/philosophy.
- A statement detailing your commitment to serving a diverse population with supporting evidence.